Friday, April 6, 2007

swap questionnaire (fyberduck's)

What are your Favorite Colors?
Jewel tones (burgundy, sapphire, etc). Pinks. Greens. Anything deep and/or vibrant.

Do you prefer Solid or Multi Colored Yarns?
Either is fine.

What fibers do you prefer? Any Allergies?
Soft fibers (merino is always good). I'm allergic to mohair.

What do you enjoy knitting the most? (socks, mittens, sweaters, etc.)
Lace, socks, and sweaters.

What are your favorite yarns?
Anything from Misti Alpaca. My handspun (:P). Handpainted is nice. Finer is better (sock or sport, etc).

What do you enjoy doing outside of knitting?
Reading. Spinning. Walking. Baking.

Favorite foods or candies?
Chocolate.

Art or Music you enjoy?
Renaissance and Classical art. Music? Nearly anything that's not country. I have my fav bands listed on my profile.

What inspires you?
History a lot of the time. Colour in nature.

Anything else you want to share?
My upstream partner is in Australia... can I have a duck-billed platypus?? Please? Well... probably not. Australian customs hates me :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wouldnt you rather a wombat? i think they're a lot cuter *lol* ;)i'll see what i can do about the platypus ok.