Friday, April 6, 2007

abe-hap CBSQuestionnaire

What are your Favorite Colors?

Reds, Blues, Pinks, Oranges, Greys, White, Silver

Do you prefer Solid or Multi Colored Yarns?

Either is great.

What fibers do you prefer? Any Allergies?

I only dislike one fibre and that is Corriedale. No allergies.

What do you enjoy knitting the most? (socks, mittens, sweaters, etc.)

Im going to start making selbu mittens soon, so that & scarfs & beanies.

What are your favorite yarns?

I will try anything and everything I love variety & don’t really have favourites.

What do you enjoy doing outside of knitting?

Reading magazines, spinning, x-stitch, movies, walking, listening to rock, punk, pop & classical music( I know, what a geek hey *lol* ) & photography.

Favorite foods or candies?

chips or (crisps I think Americans call them), any hard candies, toffees, dark & milk chocolates & biscuits.

Art or Music you enjoy?

U2, Robbie Williams, Eskimo Joe, The Eagles, Pink Floyd, Abba, Pink, Christina Aguilera, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Suzi Quatro, Kiss, The Bee Gees, The Rolling Stones, & Bach, Beethoven, Handel, Mozart, and Pachelbel & classical Art Renoir etc…….

What inspires you?

colour, sight, smell, sounds, shapes & fun. I like to do crafts that are quick and relatively easy, but I do like a challenge aswell.

Anything else you want to share?

I love to crochet, but only afghans. I have an interest in pugs ( obviously *lol* ) I love to get postcards from other country’s. I have a love of chicken stuff aswell toys, etc, *lol*. Im not the greatest or fastest knitter, and have only been knitting & crocheting since February 2006. I started spinning in September of 2006.

I love the smell of roses, and jasmine, I love bath soaps, candles and bath powders. I use incense sticks, love the smell of musk & daisies are my favourite flowers, and gerberas aswell.

No comments: