Sunday, April 8, 2007

Ren's Questionnaire

What are your Favorite Colors?

I love blue and purple, with green and pink coming in close behind. I'm not generally a huge fan of the "warmer" colors like red, orange, and yellow.

Do you prefer Solid or Multi Colored Yarns?

Either, as long as the multi-colored is mostly colors I like.

What fibers do you prefer? Any Allergies?

I've liked most fibers that I've tried (although that's a pretty narrow range). I don't have any allergies, but it seems like wool (unless it's super soft) makes me itchy.

What do you enjoy knitting the most? (socks, mittens, sweaters, etc.)

I don't have a favorite. It's all about variety, really. Knitting the same thing all the time gets very dull to me. I hope to one day knit a piece of real clothing, though.

What are your favorite yarns?

I prefer yarns that are soft, have decent stitch definition, and aren't too novelty. Don't get me wrong, I like the novelty yarns, but only in small doses. : )

What do you enjoy doing outside of knitting?

I like to watch TV, read, play video games, write letters, and sleep. Lots of sleep. Unfortunately, I end up spending most of my non-knitting time studying and doing schoolwork.

Favorite foods or candies?

I could (and almost do) live on pop-tarts, hot dogs, pizza, and ice cream. I order chicken fingers at most of the restaurants I eat at. I am 90% sweet-tooth. Candies I love are jelly beans, Skittles, most things with peanut butter or caramel, and chocolate.

Art or Music you enjoy?

Is it bad when you don't even know the genre of the music you listen to? I suppose it's mostly pop, alternative, and Christian. No rap here!

What inspires you?

I love it when the weather is perfect and sunny and the wind is blowing in just the right direction. Also, very cute things.

Anything else you want to share?

Umm... this project sounds like a lot of fun and I'm really looking forward to it!

No comments: