I received the blanket (and extra goodies) yesterday, but didn't have a chance to get a photo until today. Unfortunately, the weather knew what I was going to try, so it got all overcast and made the pic a bit flashy...
Everything Abe-hap sent:
- the blanket, looking good (of course ;D)
- a skein of gorgeous virgin "new" wool (I never understand this term) that's self-striping and soo soft
- a Fiber Trends lace scarf pattern, written by Eugene Beugler (Eugenians will have to laugh with me at the smallness of the world) - he's a local lace knitter we all know!
- an assortment of various Aussie candies (tragically, the koala and frog are no more, for I was hungry and they were yummy)
- a small Australian flag
- and, inside the card, a spinning wheel stitch marker and platypus...
Hehe. I'm kinda glad that she didn't send a real platypus, those things have a nasty sting. And Customs woulda freaked out. Though, I doubt a wombat would have made it through, either.
Thank you so much, Abe-hap!
Now I just need to figure out what I'm going to add, and what I'm gonna send to Penny.