Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Jodie's Questionnaire

I realized I hadn't answered my own questionaire! The blanket looks awesome, and I know it will make a great addition to the rooms that the kiddos spend so much time in . We are about halfway through our list of destinations!

Here's the Questionnaire to get to know your swap partner better.

What are your Favorite Colors?
Purple and Green. I tend to like earthy colors and like to expand my spectrum.

Do you prefer Solid or Multi Colored Yarns?
I like both for different projects. If it's multi colored I prefer only slight variations.

What fibers do you prefer? Any Allergies?
I like and use everything.

What do you enjoy knitting the most? (socks, mittens, sweaters, etc.)
I always have a pair of socks on the needles, usually some lace, and at least one sweater. I have also really enjoyed doing mittens, hats and scarves, but they haven't been my main focus.

What are your favorite yarns?
So many! I love Lorna's Laces, Socks that Rock, Malebrigo, Ultra Alpaca, and anything unique. I definitely like traditional yarns more than novelty.

What do you enjoy doing outside of knitting?
I love my job as a violin teacher, kayaking, camping, riding my awesome bike, reading, and drinking coffee.

Favorite foods or candies?
Anything with chocolate, especially dark.

Art or Music you enjoy?
I'm a huge Rufus Wainwright fan. I like celtic music, classical, jazz, and Pink Martini.

What inspires you?
I get inspired by the world around me. I really like imitating nature in my knitting (the reason I'm a huge Norah Gaughn fan) and older fashsions made contemporary.

Anything else you want to share?
Thanks for helping make this blanket. If you need more info on me, my blog is the best place to check.

No comments: