- To sign up e-mail me at vlnjodie[at]hotmail[dot]com. Include your name, address, and blog address if you have one.
- The swap part of this will be a small commitment. Just a little something fun, such as a skein of yarn and some chocolate. This won’t be a secret swap so you’ll know where it’s going and where it is coming from.
- Each person will attach a piece of a blanket. It doesn’t necessarily have to be a square. You can do anything you want and any size you want. The only stipulation is that it is attached before you send it to the next person.
- The blanket will be going to the Children’s Cancer Fund of New Mexico. This is where I got my chemo treatment when I was 13. If we have enough people to do two blankets, then I will be open for suggestions for another place.
- Sign ups will start today and end April 1st.
Please take the button on the side bar and share it. The more people we have, the more fun this will be!